$21.10 inc. GST
Activyl Light Blue for Very Small Dogs – 1 packSKU: ACTI SO 01
Delivery available to your door
FREE Local Pickup
Delivery available to one of our Veterinary partners
More FromDog ProductsFlea ControlFlea Control CanineIntolerance And Sensitivity FriendlyParasite Prevention CanineParasite Prevention PetPuppy ProductsSmall Animal
Activyl® for Dogs is a spot-on preparation that kills adult fleas and also controls the immature stages of the flea in your dog's environment. Activyl contains the unique active ingredient indoxacarb and features bioactivation – a mode of action that uses enzymes inside the flea to activate Activyl's full flea-killing power but remains safe for your dog.
- Controls existing flea infestations and provides control of new infestations for at least 4 weeks
- Controls flea allergy dermatitis for at least 4 weeks
- Controls immature stages of fleas, breaking the flea life-cycle
- Can be applied after bathing or shampooing, once your pet's coat is dry
- Water fast so it remains effective after shampooing, swimming or exposure to rain
Activyl® for Dogs can be used on puppies and dogs over 1.5 kg body weight from 8 weeks of age.
Available in single (1 pack) and 6 month supply (6 pack).
At least three consecutive treatments are recommended for effective control of flea infestations on the pet and in the pet’s environment (washing pet's bedding and vacuuming), and continued treatment is needed to prevent pets from bringing new fleas home. For best results, Activyl should be applied all year-round to avoid giving flea populations a chance to build up on pets and in homes.
|Dimensions||4.6 × 13.4 × 2.6 cm|