$125.90 inc. GST
Comfortis Blue for Dogs – 6 tabletsSKU: COMF 04
Delivery available to your door
FREE Local Pickup
Delivery available to one of our Veterinary partners
More FromCat ProductsDog ProductsFlea ControlFlea Control CanineFlea Control FelineIntolerance And Sensitivity FriendlyMilbCat ComfCat RevoCatParasite Prevention CanineParasite Prevention FelineParasite Prevention PetSmall Animal
Comfortis (spinosad) is the first chewable, beef-flavoured tablet that kills fleas and prevents flea infestations on dogs and cats for a full month. Comfortis does not depend on your pet's skin and hair coat to distribute across the body, reducing mess and making it a great choice for dogs and cats with skin problems.
Comfortis should not be administered to puppies or kittens less than 14 weeks of age. Seek veterinary advice regarding use in pregnant and lactating females and in dogs or cats with pre-existing epilepsy.
Dosage and administration
Give orally with food for maximum effectiveness, once a month at the recommended dosage as follows.
- Very Small Dogs 2.3 to 4.5kg: 1 x Comfortis Pink spinosad 140mg tablet
- Small Dogs 4.6 to 9kg: 1 x Comfortis Orange spinosad 270mg tablet
- Medium Dogs 9.1 to 18kg: 1 x Comfortis Green spinosad 560mg tablet
- Large Dogs 18.1 to 27kg: 1 x Comfortis Blue spinosad 810mg tablet
- Very Large Dogs 27.1 to 54kg: 1 x Comfortis Brown spinosad 1620mg tablet
- Dogs over 54 kg: administer the appropriate combination of tablets
- Small Cats 1.4 to 2.7kg: 1 x Comfortis Pink spinosad 140mg tablet
- Medium Cats 2.8 to 5.4kg: 1 x Comfortis Orange spinosad 270mg tablet
- Large Cats 5.5 to 11kg: 1 x Comfortis Green spinosad 560mg tablet
- Cats over 11kg: administer the appropriate combination of tablets
|Dimensions||9.8 × 13 × 2.2 cm|