$410.60 inc. GST
Popantel F Tablets for Dogs (10kg) – 80 tabletsSKU: POPA F 10
Delivery available to your door
FREE Local Pickup
Delivery available to one of our Veterinary partners
More FromDog ProductsIntestinal Wormers CanineIntestinal Wormers PetParasite Prevention CanineParasite Prevention PetSmall AnimalTapeworm Control Pet
Popantel F is a flavoured allwormer tablet for use in dogs for the control of:
- Roundworms (Toxocara canis, T. leonina)
- Whipworm (Trichuris vulpis)
- Hookworms (Ancylostoma caninum, A. braziliense, A. ceylanicum, Uncinaria stenocephala)
- Tapeworms (Dipylidium caninum, Taenia ovis, T. pisiformis, T. hydatigena) and Echinococcus granulosus (hydatid tapeworm)
- Shedding of oocysts of the protozoan Giardia spp.
This product does not control heartworm.
Popantel F is given as a single dose by mouth, according to the dose guide supplied with the product. Fasting prior to dosing is not necessary, however it is essential to weigh your dog before treatment.
If worm problems persist, consult a veterinarian.
|Dimensions||5.6 × 6.2 × 12.4 cm|