$464.80 inc. GST
Popantel Tablets for Dogs (10kg) – 100 tabletsSKU: POPA 02
Delivery available to your door
FREE Local Pickup
Delivery available to one of our Veterinary partners
More FromDog ProductsIntestinal Wormers CanineIntestinal Wormers PetParasite Prevention CanineParasite Prevention PetSmall AnimalTapeworm Control Pet
Popantel is a broad spectrum wormer for use in dogs for the treatment of:
- Roundworms: Toxocara canis and T. leonina
- Hookworms: Ancylostoma brazilliense, A. canimum and Uncinaria stenocephala
- Whipworms: Trichuris vulpis
- Tapeworms: Dipylidium caninum (flea tapeworm), Taenia ovis, T. pisiformis, T. hydatigena and Echinococcus granulosus (hydatid tapeworm)
This product does not control heartworm.
Dosage and administration
Small to Medium Dogs: Popantel Allwormer Tablet 10kg
Administer 1 tablet per 10kg bodyweight. Dosage should be rounded to the nearest ¼ tablet.
Large Dogs: Popantel Allwormer Tablet 35kg
Administer 1 tablet per 40kg bodyweight. Dosage should be rounded up to the nearest ½ tablet.
Weigh dog before treatment. Fasting is unnecessary.
- Roundworms and hookworms: Treat at 2, 4, 8 and 12 weeks of age and then every 3 months.
- Whipworms: Treat every 6 to 8 weeks after 3 months of age.
- Pregnant and lactating bitches: Treat at mating, 10 days before whelping and then every 3 months.
- Hydatid tapeworms: Dogs in hydatid areas should be treated every 6 weeks. Dogs should not be fed offal from any species.
- Other tapeworms: Treat every 3 months and treat your dog regularly to control fleas.
|Dimensions||5.4 × 5.6 × 11.6 cm|