$66.90 inc. GST
Advantage Blue Dog 4 PackSKU: ADVA 06
Only 3 left in stock
Delivery available to your door
FREE Local Pickup
Delivery available to one of our Veterinary partners
More FromDog ProductsFerret ProductsFlea ControlFlea Control CanineIntolerance And Sensitivity FriendlyLice Control PetParasite Prevention - Advantage FamilyParasite Prevention CanineParasite Prevention PetPuppy ProductsRabbit ProductsSmall AnimalSmall Herbivore Products
Advantage Spot-On for Dogs is used for the treatment and prevention of fleas (Ctenocephalides sp.) and lice (Trichodectes canis and Linognathus setosus) on dogs.
- Larval flea stages are killed in the surroundings of treated animals.
- Reduces the incidence of flea allergy dermatitis.
- Non-staining, non-sticky topical treatment and has no strong chemical smell.
- Safe to use on pregnant and lactating animals.
- Easy to use, once a month spot-on treatment.
- Also registered for the treatment and prevention of fleas and lice on rabbits and ferrets.
Active ingredient: Imidacloprid. Presentation: tube (liquid).
For dogs under 25kg, rabbits or ferrets, apply in a single spot to the back of the neck. For dogs over 25kg divide the dose between the shoulder blades, between the hips, and at one point in between.
It is recommended that all animals living in the same environment should be treated.
- Puppies and Small Dogs up to 4kg 0.4mL (4 or 6 tubes, dark green pack);
- Dogs 4kg-10kg 1.0mL (4 or 6 tubes, aqua pack);
- Dogs 10kg-25kg 2.5mL (4 or 6 tubes, red pack);
- Large Dogs Over 25kg 4.0mL (4 or 6 tubes, blue pack)
- Rabbits, Ferrets: < 4 kg – 1 tube from dark green pack. > 4 kg – 1 tube from aqua pack.
|Dimensions||16.6 × 10.6 × 2.6 cm|