$74.30 inc. GST
Advantage Purple Cat 6 PackSKU: ADVA 11
Out of stock
Delivery available to your door
FREE Local Pickup
Delivery available to one of our Veterinary partners
More FromCat ProductsFlea ControlFlea Control FelineIntolerance And Sensitivity FriendlyLice Control PetParasite Prevention - Advantage FamilyParasite Prevention FelineParasite Prevention PetSmall Animal
Advantage Spot-On for Cats is used for the treatment and prevention of fleas (Ctenocephalides sp.) and lice (Trichodectes canis and Linognathus setosus) on cats.
- Larval flea stages are killed in the surroundings of treated animals.
- Reduces the incidence of flea allergy dermatitis.
- Non-staining, non-sticky topical treatment and has no strong chemical smell.
- Easy to use, once a month spot-on treatment.
- Safe to use on pregnant and lactating animals.
Active ingredient: Imidacloprid. Presentation: tube (liquid).
Apply in a single spot to the back of the neck. It is recommended that all animals living in the same environment should be treated.
- Cats < 4 kg 0.4ml (4 or 6 tubes, orange pack)
- Cats > 4 kg 0.8ml (4 or 6 tubes, purple pack)
|Dimensions||10.6 × 16.8 × 2.6 cm|