$52.40 inc. GST
Bravecto Chewable Tablet for Very Large Dogs (40-56kg)SKU: BRAV C 05
Delivery available to your door
FREE Local Pickup
Delivery available to one of our Veterinary partners
More FromBravecto Nexgard InterceptorBravecto Product RangeDog ProductsFlea And Tick Control CanineFlea ControlFlea Control CanineFlea Control Canine New GenerationNexSpec Bravecto MilbDogParasite Prevention CanineParasite Prevention PetPuppy ProductsSmall AnimalTick ControlTick Control Canine
Bravecto is the only oral chew to deliver 3 months of flea protection and 4 months of paralysis tick protection for dogs in a single dose. It provides effective control of pre-existing paralysis ticks (Ixodes holocyclus) within 24 hours of treatment as well as brown dog tick (Rhipicephalus sanguineus) for 8 weeks.
Bravecto can be used in puppies from 8 weeks of age, weighing greater than 2kg and is a highly palatable, easy to administer chew for all dogs.
You can give your dog a full year of flea protection in just four tasty doses, keeping your pet safe in all seasons. It fits easily into gastrointestinal worming programs where treatments occur every 3 months.
Available in five sizes
- Very Small Dogs (2 – 4.5kg): 112.5mg
- Small Dogs (>4.5 – 10kg): 250mg
- Medium Dogs (>10 – 20kg): 500mg
- Large Dogs (>20 – 40kg): 1000mg
- Very Large Dogs (>40 – 56): 1400mg
- Within each weight range, a whole chew (tablet) must be used. For dogs weighing more than 56kg use a combination of chews that most closely matches the bodyweight.
- Administer Bravecto at or around the time of feeding for maximum bioavailability.
- In dogs older than 8 weeks, treatment every 8 weeks has been shown to be well tolerated.
|Dog Bodyweight (kg)||
|Bravecto 250mg||Bravecto 500mg||Bravecto 1000mg||Bravecto 1400mg|
|2 – 4.5||1 chew|
|>4.5 – 10||1 chew|
|>10 – 20||1 chew|
|>20 – 40||1 chew|
|>40 – 56||1 chew|
|Dimensions||6.2 × 13.8 × 2.8 cm|