$14.90 inc. GST
Drontal Small Dog/Puppy 4 TabletsSKU: DRON 22
Delivery available to your door
FREE Local Pickup
Delivery available to one of our Veterinary partners
More FromDog ProductsIntestinal Wormers CanineIntestinal Wormers PetParasite Prevention - Advantage FamilyParasite Prevention CanineParasite Prevention PetPuppy ProductsSmall AnimalTapeworm Control Pet
Drontal Allwormer Tablets for Dogs are recommended for the control of all gastrointestinal worms in dogs including roundworm, hookworm, whipworm and tapeworm (including hydatid tapeworm). Drontal is a tablet formulation of 3 distinctly different proven drugs (praziquantel, febantel, pyrantel embonate) offering the broadest spectrum of activity.
Presentation: Drontal for Small Dogs (4 tabs, 1 tab/3kg bodyweight); Drontal Allwormer for Medium Dogs ( 5's, 1 tab/10kg bodyweight).
- Puppies – treat at 2, 4, 8, 12 weeks; then 4, 5 and 6 months of age.
- Adults (over 6 months) – treat every 3 months or every 6 weeks in Hydatid infested locations and if Whipworm is a problem retreat every 6-8 weeks.
- Pregnant/Lactating Bitches – treat at mating, then 10 days before whelping and at 2 and 4 weeks after whelping, then every 3 months.
Drontal Chewables are a proven treatment that eradicates all gastro-intestinal worms in your dog.
- Made with real liver – the taste dogs love
- Proven, unmatched efficacy against all major gastro-intestinal parasites
- No more wrestling matches when administering to dogs
- Easier to get into a regular worming routine as most dogs see Drontal Chews as a delicious liver treat
- Unique ingredients proven through research to be more effective than any other intestinal worming treatment on the market
- Australian innovation – developed and manufactured locally
- Protects the health of your dog and your family
Active ingredients: praziquantel, febantel, pyrantel embonate.
- Drontal Chewables Medium – give 1 chew per 10 kg bodyweight.
- Drontal Chewables Large – give 1 chew per 35 kg bodyweight.
Drontal Puppy Suspension (febantel, pyrantel embonate) controls gastrointestinal worms in puppies and small dogs, including roundworm (Toxocara canis, Toxascaris leonina), hookworm (Ancylostoma caninum, Ancylostoma braziliense, Uncinaria stenocephala) and whipworm (Trichuris vulpis). Administer orally at the rate of 1 mL/kg bodyweight.
|Dimensions||8.8 × 19.2 × 1 cm|