$38.60 inc. GST
Frontline Plus Cat 0.5ml 3 PackSKU: FRON P 00
Delivery available to your door
FREE Local Pickup
Delivery available to one of our Veterinary partners
More FromCat ProductsFlea And Tick Control FelineFlea ControlFlea Control FelineKitten ProductsLice Control PetParasite Prevention FelineParasite Prevention PetPromotionsSmall AnimalTick ControlTick Control Feline
Frontline Plus for Cats is a topical spot-on application for the treatment and prevention of flea infestation and biting lice on cats and kittens.
- Rapid onset of action and kills re-infestations with newly acquired adult fleas for at least one month.
- Prevents the development of flea eggs, larvae and pupae produced by any adult fleas acquired for up to 6 weeks after treatment.
- Treats and controls flea allergy dermatitis in cats.
- Can be used on kittens from 8 weeks of age and is safe to use on breeding, pregnant or lactating animals.
- Waterfast from 24 hours after application.
The efficacy of this product has not been proven for tick control. For controlling ticks on cats use Frontline Spray, which is available directly from your veterinarian.
Contains: 100 g/l fipronil; 120 g/l (S)-methoprene.
Administration: Part the coat and apply 1 pipette (for up to 10kg) to skin level to an area where licking cannot occur (e.g. on the back of the neck). Monthly application is recommended.
Presentation: 3, 6 or 12 packs of 0.5ml pipettes.
|Dimensions||10.8 × 14.6 × 1.8 cm|