$27.20 inc. GST
Oz-Pet Pet Litter 10kgSKU: OZPE 10
Delivery available to your door
FREE Local Pickup
Delivery available to one of our Veterinary partners
More FromBird ProductsCat ProductsCleaning And Waste ControlGuinea Pig ProductsKitten ProductsLitter And Litter AccessoriesMerchandiseRat And Mouse ProductsReptile Products
Oz-Pet Cat & Pet Litter is a natural anti-microbial litter that prevents strong urine smells in your litter tray by eliminating rather than masking the scent of ammonia. The eucalyptus oil in the recycled wood pellets stops bacterial growth that causes the ammonia smell.
Oz-Pet litter is:
- Environmentally friendly – Oz-Pet litter is recycled and manufactured from waste plantation timber that would otherwise be destined for landfill or burned
- Absorbent – will soak up 3-4 times its own weight in odour-causing liquids
- Economical – greater absorbency and less litter used in a tray allows Oz-Pet to last longer than other types of litter
- Safe – no added chemicals and will not clump
- Recyclable – after Oz-Pet Animal Litter is used it can be composted or used as mulch
Oz-Pet litter is suitable for a wide range of pets, including cats, kittens, birds, reptiles, mice, rats and guinea pigs.
The Oz-Pet Cat Litter Tray with Sieve is designed specifically for use with Oz-Pet Litter. It makes wood litter last even longer and reduces odour even more. The tray is made up of two parts, with the top section used as a sieve. When Oz-Pet Litter is wet, it breaks down into smaller particles, which then fall through into the bottom tray when shaken once or twice a day.
Tray dimensions: 345mm wide x 440mm long x 125mm high.
Directions for use
Oz-Pet litter can be used in any kind of litter tray. Pour Oz-Pet into a clean empty litter tray to a depth of 2.5cm. Scoop out solids daily. Note that as the product absorbs odour causing liquids, the depth of the litter increases. Change the litter on a regular basis.
|Dimensions||36 × 48.8 × 9.8 cm|