$56.90 inc. GST
Pottie’s White Ointment 350g
Delivery available to your door
FREE Local Pickup
Delivery available to one of our Veterinary partners
More FromCattle ProductsEquine ProductsFirst Aid Large AnimalLarge AnimalSkin And Coat Care
Pottie's White Ointment is a zinc and castor oil dressing for use on horses and cattle.
- Soothing and protective dressing for superficial wounds and burns in horses and cattle.
- Adhesive properties make it a particularly suitable dressing for minor wounds and scratches on horses' legs. Can be used on cracked, chafed skin, and sunburn lesions.
- Zinc oxide imparts an emollient, mild antiseptic and anti-fungal action, especially to lower limb wounds.
- Zinc oxide also has a UV Ultraviolet protective action against sunburn in pale unpigmented skin, and is especially of benefit on wounds on these areas.
- Contains castor oil, pine oil and lanolin to prevent water loss from the wound and maintain the moisture balance within the injured, lacerated or grazed skin surface.
When applied thickly, Pottie's White Ointment prevents invasive dirt and bacteria from entering the wound. Mild and non-drying.
Apply to affected part twice daily. For sore teats of dairy cows, apply after every milking. Use regularly during cold weather to prevent cracking of teats. Wash residue off teats and dry properly before milking.
- Zinc Oxide 112g/kg
- Lanolin 62g/kg
- Castor Oil 187g/kg
- Pine Oil 6g/kg
|Dimensions||8.4 × 8.5 × 9.5 cm|