$118.10 inc. GST
Advocate Aqua Dog 6 Pack
Delivery available to your door
FREE Local Pickup
Delivery available to one of our Veterinary partners
More FromDog ProductsFlea ControlFlea Control And Worming CanineFlea Control CanineHeartworm PreventionHeartworm Prevention CanineIntestinal Wormers CanineIntestinal Wormers PetLice Control PetParasite Prevention - Advantage FamilyParasite Prevention CanineParasite Prevention PetSmall Animal
Advocate® for Dogs kills fleas, prevents heartworm, hookworm, roundworm and whipworm and controls mange and lice with monthly topical application.
- FLEAS: Advocate treats and prevents fleas (Ctenocephalides spp.). The incidence of Flea Allergy Dermatitis is reduced and larval flea stages in the surroundings of Advocate-treated pets are killed.
- HEARTWORM: Advocate prevents heartworm (Dirofilaria immitis infection)
- WORMS: Advocate controls roundworms (Toxocara canis, Toxascaris leonina including larval (L4) and immature adult stages; hookworms (Ancylostoma caninum, Ancylostoma braziliense, Uncineria stenocephala, including larval (L4)and immature adult stages of all species; whipworm (Trichuris vulpis)
- LICE: Controls lice (Trichodectes canis, Linognathus setosus) for up to 6 weeks
- MITES: Treats and controls sarcoptic mange (Sarcoptes scabiei), ear mites (Otodectes cynotis) and generalised demodicosis (Demodex canis) in dogs and puppies.
Administration: Part hair and apply to skin between the shoulder blades. For dogs over 25kg apply in divided doses between the shoulder blades on the back between the hips and one point in between. One application lasts for a month. Safe to use on puppies from 7 weeks of age.
- Small dogs & puppies up to 4 kg – 1 tube from dark green pack
- Dogs 4–10 kg 1 tube from aqua pack
- Dogs 10–25 kg 1 tube from red pack
- Dogs 25–50 kg 1 tube from blue pack
- Dogs > 50kg 2 tubes from blue pack
|Dimensions||10.6 × 16.6 × 2.6 cm|