$23.40 inc. GST
Protexin Paste 30gSKU: PROT P 30
Delivery available to your door
FREE Local Pickup
Delivery available to one of our Veterinary partners
More FromBird ProductsCat ProductsCattle ProductsDietary Supplements CanineDietary Supplements FelineDietary Supplements Large AnimalDietary Supplements PetDigestive Health CanineDigestive Health FelineDog ProductsEquine ProductsGuinea Pig ProductsKitten ProductsPig And Poultry ProductsPuppy ProductsRabbit ProductsRat And Mouse ProductsRecovery And Post-Surgery CareSheep And Goat ProductsSmall Animal
Protexin is an advanced multi-strain probiotic for all animals that consists of seven different naturally occuring bacteria. The effectiveness and synergy of these strains has been proven in years of trials and production application.
The uniqueness of Protexin is not just confined to its multi-strain formulation. Research and Development has produced a special 'protection' to ensure the highest possible numbers of bacteria survive the journey through the hostile conditions of the crop or stomach, into the gut where they rapidly begin to work for the benefit of the animal. Protexin is approved for administration to animals and birds.
- Improved growth in farm animals
- Improved utilisation of food
- Reduced intestinal dysfunction, including treatment and control of scouring or diarrhoea and the exclusion or suppression of pathogens E.coli, Salmonella, and Aeromonas spp.
- Improved health by increasing resistance to infectious diseases, either by direct antagonism or by stimulating immunity
- Establishment/re-establishment of microflora, for immature animals or following antibiotic use.
Refer to label instructions for administration and dosage.
Withholding Periods: Nil.
|Dimensions||4.5 × 23 × 2.8 cm|