$88.20 inc. GST
Royal Canin Vet Dog Dental 6kg
Delivery available to your door
FREE Local Pickup
Delivery available to one of our Veterinary partners
More FromDental Care CanineDental Care PetDental Food And Treats CanineDog ProductsFood And Treats - DogsNutritionPrescription Diets CanineRoyal Canin Vet Diet CanineRoyal Canin Vet Range
Royal Canin Dental is a dry food prescription diet formulated for oral hygiene in dogs.
- The size, texture and shape of Royal Canin Dental kibbles have a mild abrasive effect on dental plaque and tartar when chewed and contain sodium polyphosphate which binds salivar calcium, making it unavailable for tartar formation.
- The addition of chondroitin inhibits enzymatic action on chondrocytes and hydrates cartilage.
- Glucosamine stimulates the synthesis of glycosaminoglycans and hyaluronic acid.
- Highly digestible protein (wheat gluten) limits fermentation processes in the intestine, thus reducing flatulence.
- Rice, a highly digestible source of starch, improves the overall diet digestibility.
- FOS and beet pulp stimulate the growth of a beneficial intestinal flora.
Royal Canin Dental Special Small Dog is a complete feed for small breed adult dogs (1-10kgs) over 6 months of age with oral sensitivity.
|Dimensions||36.4 × 50.8 × 9 cm|